More information about the property
- 18 apartments in 3 apartment houses
- each apartment with sea view and terrace
- terraces with garden seating for 6 people (ground floor apartments)
- heat pump (air-water), underfloor heating, electric boiler
- air condition
- modern fan in every room
- 3x parking space, in the area of Hvar Sport Resort
- first line from the sea
- private 1,200 sqm pebble-sandy beach
- natural sea pool for children with a depth of up to 50 cm
- barrier-free access from the apartment house directly to the beach and the sea
- restaurant, Pirat Bar & Grill (9:00 – 23:00)
- closed apartment complex with full services
- quiet safe environment without foreign tourists
More information about the property
Slovakia Sotheby´s Int. Realty offers for sale all-inclusive apartments in the first line of the sea located in a holiday resort in a quiet bay Blace on the island of Hvar near the picturesque town of Sućuraj located on its eastern side.
The apartments located in three three-storey houses are part of a family sports and recreational resort. Each apartment house offers 6 types of apartments (A, B, C, D, E and F), a total of 18 apartments situated directly on the coast within 50 m from the sea and with the resort’s private sea beach.
- Apartment type A with an area of 91.81 sqm (ground floor)
- Apartment type B with an area of 82.55 sqm (ground floor)
- Apartment type C with an area of 84 sqm (1st floor)
- Apartment type D with an area of 80.48 sqm (1st floor)
- Apartment type E with an area of 84 sqm (2nd floor)
- Apartment type F with an area of 80.48 sqm (2nd floor)
All apartments consist of two bedrooms and are equipped to a high standard using quality materials and the latest technology. The social area consists of a living room with direct access to the terrace overlooking the sea and furnished with an L-shaped sofa. Fully equipped kitchen offers appliances (fridge with freezer, wine fridge, dishwasher, washer and dryer, electric stove, coffee maker, extractor hood, microwave oven, ice maker). The bedroom is equipped with an electrically adjustable double bed with a quality anti-allergic mattress and memory foam. Children’s rooms have a bunk bed for three children. Each apartment offers two bathrooms with a minimalist timeless design. The living room will be equipped with a TV set, sound bar, high-quality electrically expandable sofa set with storage space.
For fans of active recreation, the resort offers a multifunctional playground with a rubber surface for 10 different sports, fitness equipment, 47 km of safe cycling and running trails with a natural surface. Adrenaline sports enthusiasts can try motor boating, quad biking, jet skiing, skiing, wakeboarding, paddle-boarding or kayaking.
The resort regularly prepares unforgettable olive grove and mandarins picking every November. You can fully enjoy the hand picking of olives, pressing them, bottling and of course, the oil prepared in this way will serve as a souvenir or gift for the family.
Why invest in buying an apartment?
Croatia, as a member of the European Union, has a well-established road and air infrastructure. Thanks to modern highways (Bratislava – Hvar, 98 % of the route is a highway) and numerous airports near major coastal cities such as Split, Zadar and Dubrovnik, you can comfortably travel to your holiday destination in a few hours.
Apartments in the first line of the sea are a suitable investment opportunity with great potential, as real estate prices are constantly rising and the forecast of their development copies this trend. At the same time, when you are not using the apartment, it is easy to rent it (SIDOR d. O. O.), you just need to choose from the offered management programs (with an annual appreciation of 4-7 %).
Owning your apartment on the sunniest and one of the most beautiful islands in the world is a great choice for those who like the country, like to spend time by the turquoise coast and at the same time want to invest properly.